Friday, November 16, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.  My best quality is   that I am dependable. I am also a good listener, If you just need an ear I am here to listen. Also I always smiling and laughing!
2.  One of my less flattering qualities is  that when I am having other help me do a task they have to do it my way. Everything has to be cleaned and put up my way. It Can be rather annoying I am sure    .
3.  I'd rather be    photographing something crazy in the studio  .

4. Something I have been challenged with lately is   trying to get along with my Mom. We have different views on things and having the studio together can be a challenge in itself  .
5. I am looking forward to  Christmas and Curtis being here for Christmas. In Maine!! I never had a true white Christmas and I am so excited to get to spend it with my love .

6. A super random factoid about me is  I smell every thing, which is strange I know .


7.  I want to  dance and sing around a fire under the moon light!


Wow I haven't done one of these in a long time! So I thought to do one this lovely Friday! thank you The little things we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting Darlin!