Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am in Maine!

Hey y'all I thought to so a small blog post.
I am in Maine it is nice and cold. I opened up a photography studio which it is really nice, following my dream. Just its 1400 miles away from my soon to be husband.... :(  Which we sit a date for the wedding; Sept. 6th 2013. We are so excited! I am thinking of creating a wedding blog, when Curtis comes into town in Dec for Christmas. I am so excited for Christmas!!!

Christmas in Maine!! So exciting; I so love to have a white Christmas. So I guess it is that time of year again to start Christmas Shopping! I am thinking of doing a Christmas Card swap since I am in Maine; I might do a Maine Christmas Card theme this year :P

So how is everyone doing? It has been awhile since I have wrote anything and I am sorry for being away. I hope everyone had a wonderful Fall season! I am so ready for Winter! I hope everyone has a good night and talk to y'all later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting Darlin!