Saturday, December 15, 2012

Goodies for Christmas & Cookie Swap Party

So this 1st cookie I am posting is Vegan, The Little Owl Shop Posted a link to this recipe so I had to re post it. Since my mom is Vegan and so are some other friends I know. SO it be great for the Party



Vegan Chocolate Crinkle Cookies



This next one might not look Christmasy but looks super yummy if you like soft Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies

Now this next one, might not be a cookie but it sure taste like one...

Sugar Cookie Martini
Now I have always wanted to make these. Ever since they were on Ace of Cakes I have looking for a recipe to make Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. And well I think I found the recipe, and the blogger has actually made them. :D So the cookies turned out good!

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
So going to make these for the party, in stand of using straws I am thinking candy canes! So Cute!
Make them Melt. Hot Coco Marshmallows
Oh how yummy do these look? They look like the Sausage Balls my mom used to make before she turned vegan, she used bustwick. (however you spell it)  may have to try theses, maybe make them vegan version?
Sausage & Pepperoni Puffs

My Last Cookie I am Posting... Ginger Bread Cookie, can't have a party without this cookie! Great with a big glass of Egg Nog!
Ginger Bread Cookies
So there you have it. So of my ideas for a Christmas and Cookie Swap Party on food. Which I am having one this weekend with just a few friends. I am thinking of just doing 2 cookies vegan and non and some other non sweet things... Have you ever had a Cookie Swap party or are you going to any this year?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting Darlin!