Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa!

Hey Y'all Today I thought to do a Christmas Post about my favorite Christmas movies to try to get into the Christmas spirit.


My all time favorite Christmas movies: Most Favorite starting from the top!!
  • A Christmas Story- It is a tradition of mine to watch it every Christmas Eve and I mean every Christmas Eve and now its Curtis and mine.  I suckered him into it. haha :D 
  • White Christmas- This is my favorite of Grandmothers; I know when I was a kid we would watch it together. 
  • Elf- Santa! 
  • The Santa Claus- You gotta love Tim Allen, I only like the 1st one.  (? on THE) lol 
  • All the Classic Christmas clay cartoons. Santa Claus  Coming to Town is one of my faves  and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
  • The Grinch- With Jim Carry - I love the whole look to this movie, and the glitter!! 
  • Christmas Vacation- Might need to move above The Santa Claus
  • Home Alone- 1st is still my favorite Home alone
  • Christmas Carol
  • Little Women- not really Christmas but its one I like to watch at Christmas time. 
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • Prancer
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • It's a Wonderful Life- Its at the bottom because I have never seen it :/ 
So there you have it. My must have watch Christmas movies I try to watch every Christmas season. What your favorites?





2 comments:

  1. A Christmas Story is definitely at the top of my list too. We have it on the TV on TBS all Christmas day.
    If you haven't seen it, Jingle All the Way starring Arnold Swartza-whatever and Sinbad is pretty cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, yes we watch it on TBS every year too. I like Jingle all the way too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!