Sunday, March 10, 2013

My 1st "Sunday Social"

Hey y'all! 
Today this Sunday I decided to do join in on the fun with the whole "Sunday Social"that I keep seeing on a lot of blogs. Which this week's post seem like a good set of questions so I am like why not!
Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? 2012: that is one movie I refuse to watch again. Something about it that is just freaked me out way to much. And I won't watch any movie that is somewhat like it either. 

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? The Vampire Diaries: Everyone I seem to know is in love with this show. I used to watch the Secret Circle and this show was always on before so I would catch the last few mins of it. Which I never seem to get into it. Netflix has it on so I might give it a try. Since it is Curtis' new favorite show. 
 3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?  I really don't have a list, but I have always wanted to Bungee Jump and I want to travel to Ireland.Oh and a road trip across country!

4. Would you ever travel alone? yes, I have already travel more than once on my own. I have flown couple of times by myself too. I don't mind it. 

5. What activities do you like to do alone? Driving, because I can just blast my music as loud as I want, and don't have to worry about that awkward moment of silence. Also cleaning house; my house. Crafting and doing things around the house. Also jogging because again no awkward moment of silence or pressure of having to talk to jogging buddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting Darlin!