Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   I love       sweets   because      they are yummy and sweet   .

2.  A time that mama knew best was    when she told me that don't get so worked over a silly boy and she was right because ended up being not a very nice boy.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     ... sitting beside this boy in his pick up truck and he said," You going to give that kiss you promised, right"? :P .

4.  My celebrity crush is  Jake Gyllenhaal----> Yummy, Sexy :) I love him in all of his movies he is an awesome actor.

5.  My splurge of choice is     Shoes, Wine, Sweets (: and my hair .

6.  My biggest accomplishment is      not too sure? I will get back to ya   .

7.  My dance jam of choice is       "Dirty Dancing" the 2nd one, "Honey"  . 

You can go on over to "the little things we do" to link up and join the fun! 




4 comments:

  1. My first kiss was in a pick up, too!! Well, in the bed of it. :o) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my blog header! I'd been meaning to fix it up for some time, but never got around to it until a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may use this on my blog if that's ok. I also added a link to your page on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks yall! and Sarah ya are welcome! And that is pretty funny but aint that every country girls wish is a boy and his truck... and that 1st kiss... awwww haha I am cucu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!