Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Theme Shoots

I am hoping to start planning some theme photo shoots. I would like to do one a month, at least. I also would like to have 3 to 5 models for each shoot. With each shoot I am hoping to have a make-up artist, but I am not 100% sure. Each photo shoot includes 10-25 photos, 1 1/2 hour photo session time.  I will post prices later.. which I start getting more details together. ( : 
If you have any question message me or send me and Email: at courtneyrevels@gmail.com or you can Call me: at 864-353-8225
___________________________________UPCOMING theme SHOOTS ___________________
  • Gypsy/Hippie Theme - July 2, 2011.  If this has a problem with being before July 4th i will change the date. (Planning of having the Shoot up at Twin Falls in Pickens. Will meet up in Pickens and will carpool up to the falls.) 
  • 20's Theme -  July 15th or 30th.  Ideas for location are welcome. There is an INN I love in Walhalla, its very 20s like. 
  • Pin-up Girls-Aug. 6th
  • Horror/Halloween- October


Also this Saturday I am have $25 shoots in Anderson ONLY! If you like to book an appt contact me ASAP spots are limited. Thank you! 

1 comment:

  1. I love themed shoots. That's all I usually do. It creates a story instead of just a nice photo, and I like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!