Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Southern Summer is here!

Happy
Hello! Down here in South Carolina Summer is officially started! It was 99 degrees ----> very hot when you add the humidity to it! Today Is June 1st about to be June 2nd and I wanted to do a little post of the things I want to do this summer and such here in the month of June. As you can see I have my little list on the right side of this little blog. But these few things are simple and small. (nothing too crazy) :P 

  • Create a Summer CD/Playlist for little road trips Curtis and I may take this summer (: What is ya'lls favorite summer music? 
  • Paint my kitchen! It has been white for way too long! Our cabinets are white with gray/blue counter tops.  We are wanting to paint the walls an Olive Green color. And add touches of blues, blue/green.
  • Read a good summer/love story. I love the Notebook, Dear John, anything that is based here in the carolinas. Do ya'll have any good reads? 
  •  Go to the Beach, I want to go somewhere this summer. We haven't been to the coast in a year. We went to Charleston SC which I loved! But only spent one day at the beach. Since Charleston on a harbor the beach is about 45 mins away. I am wanting to go some where in FL or if we go with our friends it would be in here in SC. 
  • Go to the Smokeout Which this is a Motorcycle Rally. We Might go we might not. Too many of our friends that were going to go are not now. We really want to though. 
  • Do more Photography work. 
  • Get more Fit. 
  • Go on a trip with my best friend kayla! 
There are I am sure many other things I want to do this summer and have done within this month. But Theses are the main ones (:  

3 comments:

  1. you should read Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern! It's super cute! or P.S. I love you by Cecilia Ahern as well =P it's not in the Carolinas but they are really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I love you is a wonderful book, I will have to check out the other one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you master everythign on your list this summer! I wish I had the time and energy to complete my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!