Thursday, May 19, 2011

abc's Survey



Hello!!  Today was a good, I just woke up with a major headache! I was planning on going to my cuz, Ryan's to go swimming and tan but I just wasn't feeling well and the sun and heat would have made it worst! So to enjoy the sun and day I went walking through the woods where we have 2 big trees and its open! I am wanting to put a little table and chairs and swing out there (: Its so lovely and peaceful! 

      Also I want to get out that a dear friend of my families is in the hospital and she is having test done to see what is wrong. So please say a little prayer for her.  
Anyways here is the little survey that I did! (: 

I saw this over at The Life of a Cupcake and I thought to do it too! (: 

A Age: 22 but 23 in July! 
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore that you hate: dishes and washing clothes!
D. Dogs: Chelsea, Carter, and Kobie
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee or diet coke and a shower! 
F. Favorite color: PINK!!
G. Gold or Silver: silver!
H. Height: 6'1"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the Flute. 
J. Job title: found/owner/baker of Sweet Cupcakes by Courtney and photographer. ( i am many things) 
K. Kids: No not yet, we want a child one day. 
L. Live:  ♥ South Carolina 
M. Mother's name: Cathy Jean (: 
N. Nicknames: cupcake, Court, Munchkin, 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not sure. 
P. Pet peeve:  always break plans, leaving the light on, and leaving the cabinets open. 
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'll always be your girl" 
R. Right or left handed: right.
S. Siblings:  Tiffany (30) Seth (28) Adrian (15) 
T. Time you wake up: Hmm If I have to get up early I get up about 8:30 and if not I sleep really late and I mean really late. lol 
U. Underwear: cute & colorful & lacy
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower and olives.. unless its on a pizza
W. What makes you run late: doubting my outfit, my hair, having to stop to get gas or traffic! 
X. X-Rays you've had: back in 08 I was in an accident and they had to Xray my back.. Lucky enough nothing major was wrong!  
Y. Yummy food that you make: CUPCAKES♥, pizza, anything pasta, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, mash potatoes, ribs. etc
Z. Zoo animal: giraffes, elephants, penguins, tigers, lions, and MONKEYS! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by for a visit. It is such a pleasure to meet you. Your button is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is such a fun post! I love cupcakes, too! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all! Glad yall stopped by! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!