Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kick Ass tuesday







Rockin Mama has started this today and I thought to link up! 
Questions:
1. How old were you when you had your first 'real' kiss?
I would have to say 16 with my first "real" boyfriend. It was a little odd and ok. It was not the greatest and it was taken place in a truck... nothing special about it! 
2. Do you dream in black and white or color?
Hmm Color! I am different and i am not your average girl. I try to live the craziest and fun life! 
3. Ever pissed yourself as an adult!? 
haha NO 
4. One regret, as detailed as you'd like.
Umm my last ex, dating him was a big regret. Though I did learn from it. But I was unhappy, and unhappy. He was a control freak and thought he could run my life. So I left him and never looked back. 
5. Childhood nickname(s)?
Court Court ---> I hated it and still do

4 comments:

  1. You've never pissed yourself!? You're not cool unless you pee yo pants! LOL ;)

    Congrats on having the courage to leave! I too have experienced one of those! Takes a lot to walk away.

    I didn't mention it in my answer but yeah I hated my nickname too...now and then. Good thing I'm not around them or I'm sure they would still be calling me that! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun was this! Several years ago I was out walking my dog and had to suddenly pee, which is really no problem as we lived (and still do) out in the country and there are trees galore and few people. So I squat and my dog decides to get all up close and personal to see what I am doing so in my furry to push her back and remain in a perfect squat I pissed all over my jeans and had to walk a mile back home. It was awful at the time but of course, now it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream in color too! I didn't realize that people didn't!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!