Sunday, May 15, 2011

Super Busy Week

 Hey guys! I have not forgotten about y'all ! I have been very busy with family things and with my brother being down this week. I have had a great week and weekend though there was some ups and downs. The ups were out weigh the downs. Well I did take lots of photos, though I didn't get any family photos liked I wanted. ): I did get some.

Also Yesterday Curtis and I went to the Jazz Club last night which it was amazing good fun! Deb, Curtis sister met up with us too. Well I am off.. I just wanted to pop in and say hey and I am still alive (: Also I got my did Friday!!! Which I love it!! I got it cut and colored at Blondies which Miss Casey is the mastermind behind it (:

Ps I looking for Guest posters. Email me if you are wanting to join it (:


5 comments:

  1. "Cupcakes, Sweet Tea, Music, Art, Photography and Random Things" Instant follow! hahaha

    I just wanted to say hi and that I am very glad I came across your blog! Love your photos. Also, anyone who loves sweet tea as much as I do is golden in my book.

    -Colby Kern

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Colby I love sweet tea too! But I haven't had it in over a month! Curtis and I are on a low Carb diet. Which really sucks. and thank you for stopping by and follow!

    @Alycia, thank you for stopping by and the lovely comment! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pretty lady! Looking forward to reading more from ya! Wanting to let you know...went to grab your button but the link doesn't match the button photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on creating a new button, this one is from my older blog. does the link take you to this one or to the other one?

    and thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!