Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday!




1.  What I love most about my home: Hmmm. Well that I have a for-ever roommate, Curtis (: and my kitchen, like yall all know. I love to bake! oh and my red front door :) 

2. I am excited because, that I will soon have my Bug back on the road! And I am excited for the summer and hoping to see some new great places!!!! 

3. My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is:  I jog, or I just cry my eyes out! Sometimes I also just listen to some crazy music very loudly. And I write too sometimes in my blog! I try to think of good times and that sometimes helps while I am doing all of this craziness. :) 

4. Currently I am craving:  a new tattoo, a hair cut, and a cupcake. A cute one (: 

5. The Thing I love most about my Mom: She is so free spirited. I call her a modern day Hippie. And that she is always there if I need to talk to her. She the coolest person I know!!! 

6. If I was going to write a book about myself, the title would be: " A Story of a Carolina Girl"  I am not sure why I choose this, but I think it fits for me. I have only lived in the south and planning it staying that way.   

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be: hmmm, I love spaghetti with my homemade from snatch sauce!  Just yummy!! 


Yall have a cute, sweet, and glittery Weekend!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you drive a bug!!! I have always wanted one of the older, convertible Bugs. Is that the kind you have?? (I'm so J if you say yes! :o)

    I love your list of things to do on your sidebar over there, too!! I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon, too!! How amazing would that be??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you say you listen to music super loudly to be able to blow off steam! I need to do that more! I also love your sidebar with the lists of things you would like to do before you are 23. Is that soon or far away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah I drive a 2000 year. But i am wanting to find an 72 or 74 with the old fashion sunroofs. and restore it. (: and thank you. I love to ride in one too. Greenville every year has a hot air balloon fest. every year.

    @shannon Yes I do and I also clean or doing something to get my head clear. and my birthday is July 16 I am sure I can get most done but some might be after. but who knows.

    I make a lot of lists (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting Darlin!